Jingshanling Great Wall, about a 3 hour drive from Beijing, is the most beautiful section of the Great Wall and a paradise for photographers, it was built around 1567-1586AD, served as the first protection of Beijing City, located about 130 kilometers beyond the Mutianyu Great Wall. Here 67 watchtowers dominate 20 kilometers of the Great Wall, making it a perfect location for viewing Great Wall sunsets, and sunrises too.
Cost is dependent of group size:
- 150 USD per person for a group of 3-5 people
- 180 USD per person for a group of 2 people
- 300 USD for one person alone.
- Please contact us for groups of more than 5 people.
- The cost quoted includes professional tour guide service fees, transportation from your hotel and back in a nice, comfortable vehicle, and entrance fees. Not included are cable car ride fees.
- Great Wall picnics are available for 50USD per person.
- All tours at @greatwallmylove do NOT include any visits to touristy shops.