Jingshanling Great Wall, about a 3 hour drive from Beijing, is one of the most beautiful sections of the Great Wall of China and a paradise for photographers. Built around 1567-1586 AD, Jingshanling Great Wall once served as the first protection of Beijing City, With 67 watchtowers dominating along 20 kilometers of the Great Wall, this beautiful location is one of the best places to enjoy a Great Wall sunset picnic. With the Great Wall as your dining table, specially prepared with a table cloth and fresh flowers, you will have customized wine to drink and homemade cakes, sandwiches, snacks, and fruits to eat. What more can one ask for? Only photos to preserve this moment forever!
- 160 USD per person for a group of 3-5 people.
- 180 USD per person for a group of 2 people.
- 350 USD for one person alone.
- Please contact us for groups of more than 5 people.
- The cost includes professional tour guide service fees, transportation from your hotel and back in a nice comfortable vehicle, and entrance fees. Cable car ride fees are not included.
- Great Wall picnic is available for 50 USD per person
- All tours at @greatwallmylove do NOT include any visits to touristy shops.